University of Idaho
Administrative Assistant I
Division/College: University of Idaho Boise
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $12.02 - $14.49/hourly
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position provides administrative support for University of Idaho Boise, and performs a wide variety of routine administrative duties including customer and program support for students and visitors, word processing, filing, composing a variety of business documents, gathering and compiling data, and balancing and coordinating a workload for multiple projects.
Good knowledge of: office support functions including word processing, filing, composing a variety of business documents, reception, gathering and compiling data, and balancing and coordinating a workload for multiple projects.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working for a college or university
• Office experience
• Event planning experience
• Classroom support experience
• Experience using BANNER
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience processing invoices for payment
• Knowledge of financial record keeping methods
• Strong experience using a computer to enter, retrieve and edit spreadsheet data
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001301P
Posting Date: 02/27/2017
Closing Date: 3/15/2017
Open Until Filled: No
Please address in your cover letter how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications for the position.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/977017
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer