Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
Board on Human Sciences (BoHS)
Social Media Internship Application
Twitter account: @APLU_BoHS
The BoHS social media
interns (three total from three different BoHS member institutions) will help manage the BoHS twitter account for the 2018 - 19 academic year. This includes but is not limited to: identifying and posting relevant information on the BoHS twitter account, interacting with followers and responding to notifications, as well as general consistent and timely management of the account. It is anticipated that this represents 5 - 7 hours of work per week. The interns will receive a modest stipend ($500) each semester wi th this experience.
1. The applicant must be a current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an
academic program in the Human Sciences at a BoHS member institution.
2. Provide a recommendation by an administrator (department chair, associate/assistant dean, or dean) in a program in the Human Sciences at his/her current institution.
3. Commit to the internship for the entirety of the 2018 - 19 academic year.
4. Submit a CV/resume with a 1-page cover letter describing your career interests/aspirations and why you believe you would be a good fit for this position.
5. Provide his/her current twitter account and cell phone number.
6. Materials should be submitted to Marianne Klein, firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until all positions are filled