Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Idaho
Assistant Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management
Division/College: Enrollment Management
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: Commensurate with experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Provide leadership and supervision for the Office of Admissions, New Student Orientation, Distance and Extended Education Initiatives, Dual Credit, and Independent Study. Participate in overseeing admission of undergraduate students including traditional, transfer, online and concurrent enrollment students; serve as a non-voting member of the Admissions Committee; understand and provide leadership for all NCAA admission processes for the university.
Provide leadership and supervision for the Office of Admissions regarding student recruitment, and processing undergraduate applications for admission. This leader provides strong guidance in the use of technology initiatives to ensure exceptional student centered business practices that are efficient, accurate and responsive, and include planning and assessment components to meet the institutional goals in each of the areas within this unit.
This leader works closely with the Director of Marketing in Enrollment Management to assist in developing strategies, campaigns, measurements and decision making structures for enrollment marketing. The leader will be able to work collaboratively as a team member in the Strategic Enrollment Management unit as well as with the rest of the campus and community.
This leader reports directly to and works closely with the Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management in creation and implementation of the undergraduate strategic enrollment management plan to collaboratively achieve the undergraduate enrollment goals of the institution.
• Masters Degree;
• Evidence of high energy and drive to accomplish goals and seek innovative approaches to move the university forward;
• At least seven years of progressive responsibility and professional leadership experience in recruitment and/or marketing to undergraduate students;
• A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusivity;
• Evidence of an ability to lead a progressive student centered admissions, recruitment and marketing program for a university or college;
• Evidence of a strong leadership experience and supervision of a professional admissions staff, excellent personnel management skills and an ability to build and sustain a successful progressive recruitment program;
• Evidence of the ability to lead a state land grant university recruitment program that leads to growth and formation of a strong entering class each semester;
• Evidence of the ability to use contemporary technology;
• Evidence of a strong appetite for the use of data in driving strategic decision making;
• Experience and working knowledge in the use of search processes, advancing students through an enrollment funnel and skills leading to enhancing yield rates;
• Evidence of the ability to be an effective communicator, an ability to establish and nurture collaborative relationships on the campus, in the community and within the regions in which the University of Idaho serves;
• Evidence of the ability to provide leadership and direction to build world class orientation programs, online and extended learning student recruitment programs, and building concurrent enrollment.
• Doctoral degree;
• Experience at a large university as a Director of an admissions or recruitment program;
• Knowledge of financial aid leveraging and partnering with the Financial Aid Office to help in recruitment of undergraduates.
• Technical knowledge in the use of CRM , Student Information Systems and market research to support the recruitment initiatives of the unit.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001233P
Posting Date: 12/16/2016
Closing Date: 1/25/2017
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/935444
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.