University of Idaho
Clinical Professor, Director Dietetics Program
Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Faculty
Pay Range: $52,000 to $57,000 + 5% Stipend
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Serve as Director for the University of Idaho Coordinated Program in Dietetics (CPD ) and clinical instructor in the Food and Nutrition degree program. Teaching food and nutrition degree program courses including introduction to clinical nutrition. Maintain knowledge in the requirements for accreditation by communicating with the Accreditation Council for the Education of Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND ), and continue the organization and oversight of curricular, budgetary, and practicum requirements in the CPD program
This position includes a 5% stipend for administration.
• Master’s in nutrition, dietetics, or related discipline
• Must hold current certification as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist through the Commission on Dietetic Registration
• Attain Idaho Registered Dietetic Licensure within 3 months of hire
• At least three years professional experience post credentialing
• Classroom teaching experience at the college or university level.
• Evidence of knowledge of ACEND requirements and dietetic programs, with an emphasis on Coordinated Programs in Dietetics
• Experience with distance education methodologies
• At least one degree in Family & Consumer Sciences or Human Sciences
• Experience with or ability to work on teams
• Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: F000634P
Posting Date: 11/30/2017
Open Until Filled: Yes
Applications received by January 2, 2018 will have first consideration.
Position will remain open until a sufficient pool of candidates has been identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1129674
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.