University of Idaho
Custodial Services Manager
Division/College: Auxiliary Services
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $47,507 - $52,437
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position is responsible for managing the custodial program for Housing & Residence Life facilities. Areas of responsibility include supervision of staff, operations management and quality assurance. The manager provides direct supervision to 3 custodial forepersons, 1 custodial lead and 1 waste/recycling lead. Indirectly supervises up to 12 full-time classified custodial staff and up to 35 seasonal crew. The manager also oversees the areas of pest management and recycling/waste management for the unit.
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 4 years experience in university housing management or facilities management.
• Experience supervising or directing the work of others.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to develop ideas and implement them through teamwork and collaboration.
• Knowledge of building operations.
• Experience utilizing computerized maintenance management systems or housing information systems.
• Knowledge of custodial methods, best practices and quality assurance programs.
• Ability to interpret or administer contracts and/or manage the delivery of contracted services.
• Ability to develop and implement complex scheduling requirements.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001325P
Posting Date: 03/10/2017
Closing Date: 3/27/2017
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/980245
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.