Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Idaho
Director, Business Operations
Division/College: Enrollment Management
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $51,294 per year or higher, commensurate with experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Direct and manage all aspects of the International Programs Office Administration group and office operations for the International Programs Office (IPO ). Provide support for the Executive Director; manage budgets and financial activity for the IPO ; supervise, train, and evaluate administrative staff; and provide human resource management for the international programs office.
The Director of Business Operations exercises a high degree of discretion and independent judgment with respect to decisions related to the administrative group and office operations. This position serves on the IPO Leadership Team, and the university's International Engagement Council. This position reports to the Executive Director, International Engagement and Programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Coordinating work of others, including direct reports and others that do not directly report to you.
• Producing complex reports for use by diverse groups.
• Interpreting, applying, and explaining complex information such as regulations, policies, or services.
• Completing financial projections and budget monitoring.
• Providing training and presenting information
• Independently solving problems/performing liaison activities in a work setting
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Ability to operate with autonomy and use independent judgment
• Experience with Microsoft Access
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Microsoft Word
• Experience using BANNER Finance
• Experience using BANNER Human Resource modules
• Experience using VandalWeb
• Experience using PeopleAdmin
• Experience with University accounting systems
• Experience with University of Idaho policies and procedures
• Ability to be sensitive to intercultural and ethnic diversity, and work with people from a wide range of cultures
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001434P
Posting Date: 06/14/2017
Open Until Filled: Yes
First consideration will be given to applicants who apply by June 28, 2017. Following the first consideration date the position may remain open until filled.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1029440
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.