University of Idaho
Director for General Education
Division/College: Provost (Div)
Employee Category: Faculty
Pay Range: $115,000 to $125,000/Fiscal Year
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The University of Idaho (UI) seeks an internal tenured faculty member to serve as Director for General Education to provide leadership for the continuous refinement, assessment, and improvement of the UI general education program. The successful candidate will collaborate with and engage the campus community to support a high quality general education curriculum, coordinate assessment of general education, implement changes identified through the assessment process, interface with university committees and academic departments, and report annually on program and student learning outcomes.
• Tenured associate or full professor
• Demonstrated passion for and commitment to general education
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with student advising
• Assessment experience and knowledge
• Demonstrated successful collaboration across university units
• Interdisciplinary commitment and knowledge
• Full professor rank
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: F000611P
Posting Date: 08/22/2017
Open Until Filled: Yes
The position is open until filled, however, applications received by September 23, 2017 will receive first consideration.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1088957
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.