Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Idaho
Laboratory Research Assistant
Division/College: College of Science
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $14.97 per hour or higher depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position in the Stenkamp laboratory involves laboratory research support for studies of development and regeneration of the retina in fish, primarily zebrafish, and evolution of the visual system in threespine stickleback.
• A BS degree in biology or neuroscience or equivalent
• One or more years of research laboratory experience with molecular biology
• Experience with the use of the zebrafish model
• One or more years of research laboratory electrophysiology experience
• Experience cloning genes starting from total RNA
• Experience with electroretinograms in fish
• Experience with histology and microscopy
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001918P
Posting Date: 08/20/2018
Closing Date: 9/3/2018
Open Until Filled: No
A Letter of Qualification is included in the required documents. Please use this to state how you meet each of the minimum qualifications and how you meet any of the preferred qualifications.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1279463
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.