University of Idaho
Division/College: College of Engineering
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $16.37 per hour or higher commensurate with experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Provides primary administrative support for the Executive Director of Advancement in the College of Engineering. Responsibilities include: coordinating and maintaining calendars; scheduling meetings, arranging for meeting logistics; preparing agendas and gathering background materials; arranging and managing travel and related itineraries; serving as primary point of contact and providing excellent customer services for the division; working in close collaboration with Advancement team to achieve goals and objectives; and assisting with day-to-day operations of the office and division to include the College of Engineering’s Finance Office and Research Office.
• 1 year of experience providing administrative support
• Experience organizing and implementing projects
• Experience analyzing information, identifying problems, defining alternatives and developing recommendations for management/administrators
• Experience coordinating activities requiring complex arrangements
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good knowledge of office support functions (i.e., word processing, filing, composing a variety of business documents, reception)
• Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in office management, business or related field
• 3-5 years of experience providing administrative support
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality while managing highly sensitive documents and information
• Familiarity with University of Idaho policies, business procedures and organizational structure
• Experience using database and software programs such as Banner, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Knowledge of advancement functions in higher education, i.e., fundraising, outreach, marketing/communications, alumni relations, etc.
• Excellent public relations skills and ability to professionally represent the office
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities for assigned work
Posting Number: SP001582P
Open Until Filled: Yes
To apply, complete the online application and provide the following: (1) resume and (2) letter of qualification. Applications received by Ocotober 16, 2017 will have first consideration. Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1094365
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.