The College of Education and Human Sciences at SDSU invites applications for a Manager of Aviation Facilities in the Aviation Education Program to begin as soon as possible. The department actively seeks to increase social and intellectual diversity among its faculty. Women, veterans, minorities, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
· Bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Public Administration, Business, Education, or related field completed by start date;
· At least 3 years of related experience in one of the following areas: Aviation, Public Administration, Business, or Education;
· Effective written and verbal communication skills;
· Effective interpersonal skills;
· The ability to manage multiple complex daily tasks, from working with students to working with the FAA, the VA, to aircraft acquisitions.
· Master’s degree with Aviation, Public Administration, Business, Education, or related field;
· Five years in aviation training, aviation education and/or an aviation-related facility management position;
· Five years of full time work experience in higher education or aviation-related facility;
· Ability to work well with students, staff, and others who walk through the door;
· Budget/forecasting/auditing experience;
· Experience with accreditation/assessment;
· Demonstration of effective customer service.
For a complete listing of primary functions and responsibilities, the application deadline, contact information for questions on position, and to apply, visit https://YourFuture.sdbor.edu, search for the position, and follow the electronic application process. For questions on the electronic employment process, contact SDSU Human Resources at (605) 688-4128. SDSU is an AA/EEO employer.