University of Idaho
Division/College: Enrollment Management
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $16.70 per hour or higher commensurate with experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The purpose of the Program Coordinator position at the Independent Study in Idaho (ISI ) is to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the ISI's online courses and course delivery through a Learning Management System; manage ISI marketing and outreach initiatives, ISI's Web presence, and the production and distribution of other promotional pieces; work with the program manager to achieve long-term goals, manage special projects, and maintain smooth day-to-day functions; and contribute to the overall team effort through effective customer service and cross-training as well as performing other duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field OR combination of related education and full-time, working experience to total two years.
• providing customer service, administrative support, and various office support functions;
• paying strong attention to detail, and demonstrating excellent grammar, writing, editing, verbal, and presentation skills;
• working collaboratively and liaising with internal and external stakeholders with diverse organizational, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds, and forging strong and cordial working relationships;
• meeting deadlines, working under pressure, and providing accurate and timely information to co-workers and leadership;
• handling complex problems courteously and efficiently;
• interpreting, applying, and explaining complex information such as regulations, policies, or services;
• digesting data, picking out the relevant details to produce informed thought and action and devising creative solutions to problems;
• coordinating activities requiring complex arrangements;
• researching, compiling, and summarizing data for reports;
• using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• demonstrating organizational and project management skills with a high-level of initiative and ability to self-start and learn new tasks and skills with minimal training, and working independently with minimal supervision.
• Master’s Bachelor’s degree in related field OR combination of related education and full-time, working experience to total four years.
• working with faculty and staff in the design and delivery of online courses at a college or university;
• producing and editing informational and marketing materials and managing advertising and marketing events, and being knowledgeable of corresponding marketing strategies;
• using content management systems and other distribution tools, including web, e.g., Sitecore, email, and social media applications;
• identifying opportunities for initiating and executing effective outreach meetings and events;
• analyzing information, identifying problems, defining alternatives and developing recommendations for management/administrators;
• demonstrating strong project management, organizational and decision-making skills;
• proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop or other photo editing program;
• knowledgeable of University of Idaho or other university/government agency policies, business procedures, organizational structure, and FERPA .
• handle conflicts;
• use common sense approaches and make prudent and sound decisions promptly, and maintain confidentiality.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001865P
Posting Date: 06/29/2018
Open Until Filled: Yes
Please provide a letter of qualification addressing each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. Applications received by 7/17/2018 will receive first consideration.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1250675
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.