Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Idaho
Division/College: Provost (Div)
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $18.01 - $22.81/hour or higher depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This IEA Programmer/Analyst provides service to and is embedded within Strategic Enrollment Management but also serves the wider academic community by providing complex programming, design and analysis work, systems development, and complex report writing. The person maintains a close working relationship with Strategic Enrollment Management to support their reporting, predictive modeling, and data extraction and data analytic process maintenance needs. In this role they will be working with the CRM and Banner systems to develop data structures to assist in development of analysis and modeling needs in the area and for wider university administration. The Programmer/Analyst designs and develops programming as needed and takes a lead role in the planning, managing, implementation, and maintenance of complex software and hardware products used for analysis and reporting, typically working with multiple data analysis and integration platforms and complex data conversion or new development projects. The Programmer/Analyst participates in the analysis and evaluation of information needs of the Institution and works directly with IEA staff and Strategic Enrollment Management to develop or resolve system and application design needs. The Programmer/Analyst works with the Director and other IEA staff to achieve the goals of the Office and the University while ensuring excellent service to the University community and by performing other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, business intelligence or related field;
• Experience with the development, testing, and maintenance of programming to develop and maintain reporting and analytical modeling within the area of admissions/enrollment management;
• Experience working on multiple projects as a team member/leader in which coordination with staff, service areas, and functions are an important aspect;
• Ability to independently identify and resolve complex system-related problems and deal with key vendors;
• Experience working with Windows operating systems;
• Experience with Oracle databases or the SQL query language;
• Some combination of experience working with SQL , SAS and other statistics/data analysis software (ARGOS );
• Experience working with Hobson’s CRM and Apps;
• Experience working with Banner/Ellucian student module;
• Master’s degree in Statistics or related field;
• Experience in an admissions data role and/or institutional research office; and
• Experience working in a higher education environment with data.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001232P
Posting Date: 12/16/2016
Open Until Filled: Yes
To ensure first consideration of the position, applications should be received no later than February 4th, 2017.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/934669
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.