Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Professional Development Program (PDP) of the University at Albany’s Rockefeller College seeks a service-minded individual who is committed to performing high-quality work to fill a Project Staff Assistant position in Albany, NY.
Provide project and logistical support to project team staff, often of a complex nature by planning, organizing, and coordinating activities. Have an understanding of policy and procedures to determine appropriate action for reporting situations to appropriate supervisor for decisions. Possess analytical and problem solving skills, independent judgement, collaboration and initiative to accomplish goals. The position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
· Provide primary support for On-Demand and Webcast Training Programs including but not limited to: Review of On-Demand and Co-Trainer applications, manage the On-Demand mailbox, coordinate participant material(s) assembly/mailing, and communicate with trainers, site coordinators, and childcare providers via phone and email.
· Provide primary support for MAT and H&S Training programs including but not limited to: TOT application review, MAT license expiration report, renewal letters and certificates, supply inventory maintenance, participant materials assembly and communication with trainers and child care providers via phone and email.
· Provide customer support to child care providers regarding ECETP programs and services via phone, email, and mail.
· Create courses, and distribute announcements via email in the HSLC database and ECETP Training Portal. Assist with the data entry of rosters and evaluation materials.
· Develop vendor and consultant agreements, review payments for accuracy and compliance with finance/purchasing procedures.
· Provide technical support during field/studio productions and live webcasts.
· Collect, record, and prepare data for sponsor required reports.
· Other duties as assigned to meet contract requirements.
SPECIAL NOTES: Employment is with The Research Foundation for The State University of New York, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the University at Albany. Salary is expected to be in the mid $40s. Persons interested in the above position should submit a resume, three work-related references, along with a letter of application. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, go to http://rfhr.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=108154. Applicants may also visit our website at www.pdp.albany.edu for more information.
Federal law and regulations require notice to all prospective employees regarding crimes that have occurred on campus in the current three year period. Please refer to the following website for the complete Annual Security Report (“Clery Report”): http://police.albany.edu/asr.htm As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, The Research Foundation for SUNY will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. The Research Foundation for The State University of New York, offers exceptional benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision, pension plans, competitive pay, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, life insurance and long-term disability insurance. The University at Albany offers a variety of performing arts, world class libraries, and competitive sporting events.