Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
Recruitment and Outreach Specialist
Are you a creative, driven professional who can effectively implement recruitment strategies to attract highly qualified and diverse applicants to Washington State University?
The WSU Office of Human Resource Services may have the opportunity for you!
The successful individual will:
• Evaluate current recruitment methods to determine effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
• Develop new, innovative and creative ways to communicate WSU is a nationally recognized research university and top employer.
• Effectively utilize social media platforms.
• Analyze recruitment data and trends.
• Positively represent WSU at career fairs and other professional events.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible, administrative professional position based in Pullman, Washington. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. For full details and to apply visit wsu.edu/jobs
Screening of applications will begin on April 2, 2019. Position is open until filled.
WSU is an EEO/AA educator/employer