Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Professional Development Program (PDP) of the University at Albany’s Rockefeller College seeks a service-minded individual who is committed to performing high-quality work to fill a Project Staff Assistant/Social Media Coordinator position in Albany, NY.
The Project Staff Assistant/Social Media Coordinator is responsible for providing a dynamic and engaging Youth In Progress (YIP) website and social media presence that will serve to recruit, inform, engage, and retain the interest of youth in the YIP program. Position is 60% FTE. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in the development and implementation of, and maintain, a comprehensive strategic plan to grow YIP’s social media audience for key demographics to strengthen the YIP brand and engage youth in care.
· Conduct research and collaborate with project staff to produce creative and compelling content for social media.
· Manage the day-to-day execution of social media messaging.
· Update and maintain the YIP website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other appropriate and engaging social media accounts/feeds.
· Obtain quotes and process purchase requisitions for supplies, equipment, venues, print orders, and other project-related needs.
· Assist in the preparation of training materials and facilitate materials distribution, including shipping to training sites and other locations as needed.
· Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs.
· Manage and maintain the monitoring and analytics systems to track social media engagement and results, and create social media reports.
· Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, and channels, and recommend new designs and strategies.
· Closely coordinate with and regularly report progress and developments to OCFS.
SPECIAL NOTES: Employment is with The Research Foundation for The State University of New York, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the University at Albany. Salary is expected to be in the high $20s at 60% FTE. Persons interested in the above position should submit a resume, three work-related references, along with a letter of application. Candidates selected for a final interview will be asked to give a social media presentation. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, go to http://rfhr.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=106958. Applicants may also visit our website at www.pdp.albany.edu for more information.
Federal law and regulations require notice to all prospective employees regarding crimes that have occurred on campus in the current three year period. Please refer to the following website for the complete Annual Security Report (“Clery Report”): http://police.albany.edu/asr.htm As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, The Research Foundation for SUNY will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. The Research Foundation for The State University of New York, offers exceptional benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision, pension plans, competitive pay, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, life insurance and long-term disability insurance. The University at Albany offers a variety of performing arts, world class libraries, and competitive sporting events.