University of Idaho
Division/College: University Communications & Marketing
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.55 - $19.18/hr
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Provide management and support for the development and maintenance of the College of Science and College of Law’s web presence, including design, content, marketing effectiveness, and overall utility.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Web Communications and Operations, and in coordination with the colleges’ functional supervisors, the Web Coordinator helps ensure the effective application of the university’s internal and external communication and branding strategies to the web. As such the Web Coordinator plays an integral role in the success of the marketing and communication efforts of the College of Law and College of Science, and provides guidance and support in the effective use of web technologies to serve both the administrative and academic environments of the college.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field plus at least 1 year of related experience OR equivalent combination of related education and/or experience totaling approximately 5 years.
• Basic knowledge of web visual design, navigation, content creation and usability.
• Ability to set priorities, accomplish objectives in a timely manner, and manage several projects at once.
• Established record of collaboration and good interpersonal and communicational skills with diverse internal and external constituents.
• Proven organizational skills and project management skills.
• Communications and/or marketing experience, preferably in higher education.
• Experience creating web-based marketing materials in a branded, integrated marketing focused environment.
• Experience with web graphics creation software such as Photoshop.
• Experience creating websites in a Content Management System (CMS)
• Working knowledge of search engine optimization, web analytics and web marketing principles.
• Experience with Google Analytics and other web analytics tools/software
• Experience creating emails for marketing purposes
Posting Number: SP001362P
Posting Date: 04/11/2017
Closing Date: 5/1/2017
Open Until Filled: No
To be considered, your “Letter of Qualification” must address each of the minimum qualifications.
Additionally, please provide information in support of your application regarding the desired qualifications as relevant.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/996269
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.