Public University Values
APLU’s Public University Values (#PublicUValues) campaign seeks to help better explain key facts about the value of public universities and to clarify some common misconceptions.
Over the course of September and October 2016, APLU and its member institutions will use social media to share fact sheets, graphics, and stories that help detail how it is a public university value to:
- Make a quality college education accessible and affordable for students;
- Help students graduate with little or no debt;
- Deliver students with a quality education that will provide them with a lifetime of economic mobility;
- Provide a vast array of benefits to society; and
- Conduct cutting edge research that saves lives, grows our economy, and improves our quality of life.
Follow along on social media using #PublicUValues to see how public universities are working to address all of these important areas.