Each month, CECE sends its members news articles, selected media highlights, and blog articles from APLU’s Office of Economic Development and Community Engagement via email.
We welcome our members to highlight their work, inspire others, and ask thought-provoking questions. If you’re interested in submitting a blog post, please review the writing guidelines and submit your post online. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
CECE members are also invited to share news, opportunities, and connect directly to the larger community with the CECE Listserv. We invite new and existing members to join by clicking here.
- Media mention: The Chronicle of Higher Education – How college leaders can bridge the growing “trust gap” with their faculty and staff members
- Op-ed: RealClearEducation – Combining Degrees with Quality Certifications is a Win for Everyone by Karen Elzey and Shalin Jyotishi
- Op-ed: IndustryWeek – Getting Smart about Partnering SME Edition – Shalin Jyotishi and Sheila Martin
- Media mention: Forbes – Innovation And Prosperity Amidst The Covid-19 Pandemic: Universities And Our Economic Future
- Op-ed: IndustryWeek – A New Approach to Filling High-level Manufacturing Jobs – Shalin Jyotishi and Isabel Cardenas-Navia
- Media mention: Chronicle of Higher Education – Why Isn’t It a No-Brainer to Embed ‘Certifications’ Into Bachelor’s Degrees?
- Op-ed: IIE Networker Magazine – How Universities are Addressing the “False Choice” Between Education and Employment Readiness of Students by Shalin Jyotishi
June 2, 2022
April 20, 2022
October 15, 2021
October 15, 2021
September 17, 2021
August 11, 2021
February 11, 2020
July 10, 2019
April 10, 2019
December 17, 2018