CoR 2014 Meetings
Presentations from 2014 CoR (formerly CRPGE) meetings can be found below. Please click each title to download the presentation.
CoR at the 2014 APLU Annual Meeting
Progress through Partnership
November 2 - 4, 2014
Hilton Bonnet Creek
Click here to download a PDF version of the CoR at the 2014 Annual Meeting agenda.
2014 CoR/CII Joint Summer Meeting
July 13 - 16, 2014
David Brower Center
Click here to download a PDF version of the 2014 CII/CoR (formerly CRPGE) Summer Meeting agenda.
- EU-US Transportation Research Symposium on Transport Research Implementation: The Application of Research Outcomes
- CALDO: A Consortium of Canada's Leading Research Universities
- COIL - Collaborative Online International Learning: Internationalization Through the Innovative Use of Technology, Sally Crimmins Villela, SUNY Global
- Moving the Research Agenda Forward: Developing Your Faculty, Vimal Chaitanya, New Mexico State University; G. Dale Wesson, University of Maryland Eastern Shore; Alicia Knoedler, University of Oklahoma
- Diversification: CRPGE Workshop for New & Future Vice Presidents/Vice Chancellors for Research & Graduate Deans, Barbara Entwisle, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Entrepreneurship: Technology Commercialization - CRPGE Workshop for New & Future Vice Presidents/Vice Chancellors for Research & Graduate Deans, Tom Parks, University of Utah
- The European Research Area and the National Perspective: Horizon 2020 and Beyond, Max Voegler, German Research Foundation
- Exploring the Nexus Between E-Learning and Internationalization, Leslie Opp-Beckman, University of Oregon
- HICD and the BHEARD Program: Michigan State University, Gretchen Neisler, Michigan State University
- HICD in Practice and in Support of Agricultural Development, Innovative Agricultural Research Initiative
- HICD in Practice: Models Supported by USAID, Tom Gill, The Pennsylvania State University
- Higher Education & Human & Instituional Capacity Development, Andrew Gilboy, APLU Consultant