Presentations from 2014 CoR (formerly CRPGE) meetings can be found below. Please click each title to view the presentation.
2014 CoR/CII Joint Summer Meeting
July 13 – 16, 2014David Brower CenterBerkeley, CA
Click here to download a PDF version of the 2014 CII/CoR (formerly CRPGE) Summer Meeting agenda.
- EU-US Transportation Research Symposium on Transport Research Implementation: The Application of Research Outcomes
- CALDO: A Consortium of Canada’s Leading Research Universities
- COIL – Collaborative Online International Learning: Internationalization Through the Innovative Use of Technology, Sally Crimmins Villela, SUNY Global
- Moving the Research Agenda Forward: Developing Your Faculty, Vimal Chaitanya, New Mexico State University; G. Dale Wesson, University of Maryland Eastern Shore; Alicia Knoedler, University of Oklahoma
- Diversification: CRPGE Workshop for New & Future Vice Presidents/Vice Chancellors for Research & Graduate Deans, Barbara Entwisle, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Entrepreneurship: Technology Commercialization – CRPGE Workshop for New & Future Vice Presidents/Vice Chancellors for Research & Graduate Deans, Tom Parks, University of Utah
- The European Research Area and the National Perspective: Horizon 2020 and Beyond, Max Voegler, German Research Foundation
- Exploring the Nexus Between E-Learning and Internationalization, Leslie Opp-Beckman, University of Oregon
- HICD and the BHEARD Program: Michigan State University, Gretchen Neisler, Michigan State University
- HICD in Practice and in Support of Agricultural Development, Innovative Agricultural Research Initiative
- HICD in Practice: Models Supported by USAID, Tom Gill, The Pennsylvania State University
- Higher Education & Human & Instituional Capacity Development, Andrew Gilboy, APLU Consultant
Progress through Partnership
November 2 – 4, 2014Hilton Bonnet CreekOrlando, Florida
Click here to download a PDF version of the CoR at the 2014 Annual Meeting agenda.