Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Director of Ticket Services (K-State Athletics)
Department: 3670001110 K-State Athletics Inc (Agcy)
Job no: 511301
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Pay Grade: 001
About This Role:
K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF TICKET SERVICES, which is a full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position.
An example of job duties includes but are not limited to:
• Serve as the lead ticket services staff member for volleyball and women's basketball. Assist with ticket services and operations for football, soccer, baseball, and other ticketed events. Assist with compiling and implementing pass list on game days in compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University, and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
• Lead ticket operations, ordering and reporting processes for all K-State student pass sales and junior wildcat memberships. Serve as the liaison to campus partners for reporting, enrollment status updates, tuition statement processing, and payment reconciliations.
• Assist with Paciolan ticketing software setup. Including but not limited to batch management, eVenue and Pac7 sales management, and ticket scanner software. Monitor and manage the ticket office windows and inbound phone lines during office hours.
• Assist with ticket distribution, invoicing, and renewals.
Why Join Us:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and wants to become a member of our ticketing services staff.
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-State, our supporters and each other.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com/
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/careers/
Manhattan has been recently ranked #19 in "Best Small Cities (under 75,000 population) in the U.S. by NerdWallet.com for Quality of Life, Economic Health, and Affordability, while Livability.com named Manhattan the #1 College Town in America. K-State Athletics is also a proud member of the Big 12 Conference.
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion. The University actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree at time of application
• Experience working in a customer service setting
• Experience in a collegiate athletic ticket office
• Master's Degree at time of application
• Experience with Paciolan ticketing software
• Two years undergraduate experience working in an intercollegiate athletics ticket office
• Knowledge of Big 12 Conference ticket sales rules and regulations
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
• Must have a strong work ethic
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the position, please complete the online application and submit/upload the following documents:
• Cover letter indicating your qualifications for the position
• Resume with three professional references that includes contact information (name, title, phone number and email address)
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled
• Medical, dental and vision health plans
• Retirement plan
• Earned leave plan - vacation and sick
• Parental leave plan
• Term life insurance
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Paid KSU designated holidays
K-State Athletics Local Agency Employee Benefits Information: https://www.kstatesports.com/sports/2020/3/6/athletics-human-resources.aspx?path=resources
Salary Rate / Pay Rate:
$35,600 - $40,000 Annual Salary
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee. If position is in development, business office or ticket office, the background screen will include a credit check.
Advertised: Aug 16, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2439910