Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Women's Tennis Coach (K-State Athletics)
Department: 3670001110 K-State Athletics Inc (Agcy)
Job no: 510838
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Pay Grade: 001
About This Role:
K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for an ASSISTANT WOMEN'S TENNIS COACH, which is a full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position.
An example of job responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following:
• Coach/teach student-athletes and evaluate their performance in practice, competition, and video analysis
• Scout and recruit high school and junior college student-athletes, which includes traveling across United States and internationally
• Participate in public relations activities
Why Join Us:
We are looking for qualified applicants who are passionate about collegiate women's tennis, want to become a member of our coaching staff, and work with our student-athletes to help them achieve success and continue the advancement of our women's tennis program.
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-State, our supporters and each other.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com/
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/jobs/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion. The University actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree
• One year of coaching experience in a Division I or II tennis program. Two years of collegiate playing experience in a Division I or II tennis program can be substituted for one year of coaching experience
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
• Must have strong knowledge and commitment to NAA rules and regulations
• Must possess very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess very strong computer skills
• Must be able to travel extensively, including international travel
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
• Must possess a valid driver's license at all times
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the position, please complete the online application and submit/upload the following documents:
• Cover letter indicating your qualifications for the position
• Resume with three professional references that includes contact information (name, title, phone number and email address)
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled
• Medical, dental and vision health plans
• Retirement plan
• Earned leave plan - vacation and sick
• Parental leave plan
• Term life insurance
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Paid KSU designated holidays
Salary Rate / Pay Rate:
$ 40,000 - $ 48,000 annual salary
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Jun 11, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2303612