Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coordinator of On-campus Recruiting for Football
Department: 3670001110 K-State Athletics Inc (Agcy)
Job no: 512001
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Categories: Administrative / Professional, Office / Clerical, Student Affairs / Services, Athletics
Pay Grade: 001
About This Role:
K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for a COORDINATOR OF ON-CAMPUS RECRUITING FOR FOOTBALL. This is a local agency, full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position.
An example of job duties includes but are not limited to:
• Oversee the football program's on-campus visit budget
• Share supervision of the football recruiting program's support staff
• Ensure recruit films are organized and cataloged, and recruit data bases are always up-to-date
• Organize recruit reports for the football coaches
• Track football coaches daily production pertaining to recruiting
• Manage recruit calendar for the football program
• Keep head football coach apprised of all recruiting progress
• Shares the responsibility of overseeing the support staff involved with on-campus recruit visits, ensuring recruit travel, hotel and meal arrangements have been made and confirmed
• Review responsibilities with recruit hosts
• Setup tours and meetings with campus colleges and professors to meet recruits
• Keep coaching staff and senior administrators apprised of all arrangements and schedules of recruit visits
• Meet with head and other football coaches in order to successfully organize game day schedule for the football office, including instructing support staff on their roles each game day to ensure all duties are carried out successfully
• Coordinate ticket needs with KSA Ticket Services relating to home game coach and/or recruiting ticket needs
Why Join Us:
We are looking for qualified applicants who are passionate about K-State football and want to become an important member of our recruiting staff to help advance our program through hard work, knowledge, and dedication.
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-Stat, our supporters and each other.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com/
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/jobs/
The 2021 annual survey by Forbes magazine, "https://www.forbes.com/best-employers-by-state/#498d33c8487a", finds Kansas State University rates among the Top 3 employers in the state and is the best university employer in Kansas.
Manhattan was ranked # 19 in "Best Small Cities (under 75,000 population) in the U.S. by NerdWallet.com for Quality of Life, Economic Health, and Affordability while Livability.com named Manhattan the #1 College Town in America in 2018. K-State Athletics is also a proud member of the Big 12 Conference.
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion. The University actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree at time of application
• One to three years of full-time experience in a NCAA football program as either a coach, player or staff member
• Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations as they pertain to NCAA Division I football programs.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
• Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations, especially in the area of recruiting
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
• Must have a valid driver's license at all times
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application and submit/upload the following documents:
• Cover letter indicating your qualifications for the position
• Resume with three professional references that includes contact information (name, title, phone number, email address)
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled
• Medical, dental and vision health plans
• Retirement plan
• Earned leave plan - vacation and sick
• Parental leave plan
• Term life insurance
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Paid KSU designated holidays
K-State Athletics Local Agency Employee Benefits Information: https://www.kstatesports.com/sports/2020/3/6/athletics-human-resources.aspx?path=resources
Salary Rate / Pay Rate:
$45,000 to $55,000
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee. If position is in development, business office or ticket office, the background screen will include a credit check.
Advertised: Dec 20, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2724359
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.