Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
Digital Media Specialist
Department: 3670045010 Carl R Ice College Engr Dean
Job no: 510719
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Categories: Graphic Design / Printing / Publishing
Pay Grade: 08A
About This Role:
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for developing and distributing digital and promotional materials in an effort to market the college's products, programs, and projects to prospective students and other external stakeholders. These materials include but are not limited to video, online and social media marketing that promote and advance college products, programs, and projects. This position serves as a video producer, videographer, and video editor in a variety of marketing, promotional and informative videos for the college, and manages media assets and archiving. As part of the Engineering Communications team, this position also collaborates with others in the college and university to achieve brand consistency, coordination of messages, and the highest standards for external communications.
Why Join Us:
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off - vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's degree (This position may use an educational equivalency as determined relevant by a hiring manager.)
• Two years experience in video production (can include education)
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
• Experience with camera, lighting, and audio equipment
• Exposure to proofing, editing, and design of marketing materials
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
• Basic computer skills with word processing and spreadsheets
• Excellent aesthetic judgment
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• Letter of interest
• List of three professional references
• Video demo reel or work samples
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled. For best consideration, apply by June 1, 2021.
Anticipated Hiring Salary Range:
$19.13-$21.63 per hour ($39,780-$45,000 annually)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: May 20, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2274862