Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
Director of Football Graphic Design (K-State Athletics)
Department: 3670001110 K-State Athletics Inc (Agcy)
Job no: 511096
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Categories: Athletics, Graphic Design / Printing / Publishing
Pay Grade: 001
About This Role:
K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for a DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL GRAPHIC DESIGN, which is a full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position.
An example of job responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead the visual storytelling of K-State Football to prospective student-athletes on all relevant digital platforms, printed materials and facility projects.
• Oversee all branding as it relates to football recruiting, under the umbrella of the department's branding and visual standards.
• Develop a recruiting graphics calendar to be used by the director of recruiting.
• Strategically create and implement a graphic plan to be used by assistant coaches for recruiting.
• Create graphics that give the K-State football program a strong presence on social media for recruiting.
Why Join Us:
We are looking for someone who wants to work with our new football staff to help advance the K-State Football Program through the creation of superior creative content.
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-State, our supporters and each other.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com/
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/jobs/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion. The University actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Must possess superior experience/skills with Photoshop and similar supporting software for graphic creation
• Must be up-to-date with the graphics industry and college football recruiting
• Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations for football
• Knowledge of Big 12 Conference rules and regulations for football
• Working knowledge of Lightroom software
• Serviceable understanding of lighting concepts for photography
• Experience with professional level still camera equipment in a sport environment
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
• Must be a self-starter who is punctual and reliable with proven ability to work independently and perform the duties of this position
• Must possess the experience to independently prioritize and multi-task in order to meet tight deadlines
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must complete the KSU on-line application and upload the following:
• Cover letter indicating your qualifications for the position;
• Resume which includes three professional references (including contact information--name, title, phone number, email address); and
• Three sport-related graphic art samples. NOTE: You may provide a link to your graphic art portfolio, HOWEVER, you MUST upload the three requested samples.
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled
• Medical, dental and vision health plans
• Retirement plan
• Earned leave plan - vacation and sick
• Parental leave plan
• Term life insurance
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Paid KSU designated holidays
K-State Athletics Local Agency Employee Benefits Information: https://www.kstatesports.com/sports/2020/3/6/athletics-human-resources.aspx?path=resources
Salary Rate / Pay Rate:
$ 45,000 - $ 55,000 annual salary
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Jul 14, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2371554