Jobs at Member Institutions & APLU
Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Division of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement
Director of Thrive Student Support Services
Salary: $79,758 - $122,148
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Director of Thrive Student Support Services. Reporting to the Interim Associate Vice President for Educational Equity in the Division of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement, the Director of Thrive Student Support Services (SSS) acts as a champion, preparing and advocating for college students who are low-income, first generation, and/or identify as having a disability to obtain a bachelor’s degree.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Responsible for the organization, direction, and administration of the federally funded Thrive Student Support Services Program and will establish, coordinate, and assist in the facilitation of programming that enables eligible students to academically excel while in college and to graduate from college.
- Responsible for supervision of full- and part-time staff, budgeting, financial management, program compliance, oversight of internal program operations, and data-tracking for reporting and grant renewal processes.
- Manages participant recruitment and enrollment processes, maintains student information systems, administrative, operational, and student calendars, and ensures accuracy and accessibility of student and financial audit drives.
- Drawing on emerging research and national best practices, the Director supports the academic development of Thrive Student Support Service participants.
- Assists with long-range planning aligned with federal grant objectives and supports the priorities of the Division of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement.