Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
The Professional Development Program (PDP) of the University at Albany’s Rockefeller College is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to design, develop, and maintain interactive e-learning products in a variety of human service and policy-related topics for an adult audience. The e-Learning Course Developer will be working on-site in PDP’s Instructional Technologies Unit based in Albany, NY. The right candidate will combine e-learning authoring skills with the proven ability to create instructionally sound and engaging e-learning in accordance with workplans and timelines.
Description of Duties:
· Work with sponsors, subject matter experts, and available resources to design, develop, and update curriculum for web-based training projects on a variety of subjects.
· Develop, update, and maintain web-based trainings and training portal content.
· Work with managers, developers, and program sponsors to conceptualize projects, and create design documents, storyboards, flowcharts, and prototypes to recommend and document instructional and technical approaches to meet project deliverables.
· Conduct usability and accessibility tests and generate reports and related documentation.
· Provide technical support to end users.
· Assist in developing and applying standards across a range of projects through documentation and project evaluation sessions.
· Research and recommend best practices and appropriate technologies to enhance web-based learning components and approaches.
· Other duties as assigned to meet contract requirements.
10) Ability to manage multiple priorities, work under pressure, and meet posted deadlines.
11) Demonstrated ability to learn new tools and technologies.
SPECIAL NOTES: Employment is with The Research Foundation for The State University of New York, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the University at Albany. Salary is expected to be in the low $60s. Persons interested in the above position should submit a resume, three work-related references, along with a letter of application. Candidates selected for a final interview will be expected to complete an assignment. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply go to http://rfhr.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=140408. Applicants may also visit our website at www.pdp.albany.edu for more information.
Federal law and regulations require notice to all prospective employees regarding crimes that have occurred on campus in the current three year period. Please refer to the following website for the complete Annual Security Report (“Clery Report”): http://police.albany.edu/asr.htm As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, The Research Foundation for SUNY will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. The Research Foundation for The State University of New York, offers exceptional benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision, pension plans, competitive pay, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, life insurance and long-term disability insurance. The University at Albany offers a variety of performing arts, world class libraries, and competitive sporting events.