Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVERTISEMENT for SECONDARY SOURCES
The Burnett Honors College at the University of Central Florida https://honors.ucf.edu/ is seeking to hire a Fellowship Advisor for the Office of Prestigious Awards (OPA). This position will assist the Director of OPA with all operations of the office to prepare students for applying to nationally and internationally competitive scholarship opportunities. This position requires a Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience, or a Master’s degree. To apply, visit our website https://jobs.ucf.edu/en-us/job/500254/fellowship-advisor to complete a UCF Staff Online Employment application by 11:55 pm, May 6, 2021. No faxes or resumes will be accepted in lieu of completed applications. EEO/AA.
· Develop individual advisement plan and identify relevant scholarships to their academic background.
· Maintain data for all major scholarship recipients.
· Analyze past data to identify trends and create academic student profiles for all major scholarships.
· Coordinate application process for internal Burnett Honors College Scholarships.
· Assist in building and maintain multiple cross-campus relationships to identify high caliber students within underrepresented student populations that may be eligible for national and international awards.
· Provide direct supervision of OPS student assistants within the Office of Prestigious Awards.
· Assist in recruiting faculty and staff volunteers from across campus to serve on volunteer committees in evaluating students for awards such as Rhodes, Fulbright, and Goldwater scholarships.
Please note you must apply at the link provided above. Applications received over email will not be accepted.