Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor (College of Business - Entrepreneurship)
Department: 3670025040 Management
Job no: 510223
Employment type: Academic / Faculty - 9 month
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Categories: Business / Accounting / Finance, Education / Instructional
Pay Grade: 001
About This Role:
The Management Department in the College of Business Administration at Kansas State University is seeking to hire a full-time instructor to teach and provide programmatic support in the area of entrepreneurship and innovation. This instructor position will start at the beginning of the Fall 2021 academic semester.
The individual selected will work in the Department of Management and the Center for the Advancement of Entrepreneurship to:
• Teach three undergraduate courses in entrepreneurship and innovation per semester.
• Assist in the planning, administration, and execution of entrepreneurship and innovation programs.
• Support the service mission of the Management Department and College of Business Administration.
Why Join Us:
The Center for the Advancement of Entrepreneurship works to enhance the talent pipeline in order to help build economic and social prosperity through innovation and the entrepreneurial mindset. We provide superior experiential learning opportunities for all K-State students to recognize and pursue their passions.
For more information visit our K-State Center for the https://cba.k-state.edu/academics/departments/center-advancement-entrepreneurship/ website.
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off - vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion. The University actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• A master's degree in business or a closely related field
• A demonstrated commitment to supporting student learning and experiences
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• University-level teaching experience in entrepreneurship, management, or related areas
• Professional experience in entrepreneurship or management
• Experience in working with diverse student populations
• Demonstrated dedication to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• Cover Letter
• Contact information for three professional references.
Review of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled. For best consideration, apply by March 22, 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Feb 19, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2233733