Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Enrollment Marketing and Communications
Department: 3670003510 Vice Provost Enrollment Mgmt
Job no: 514697
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified – Regular)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Worksite: On-site requirement
Categories: Communications / Public Relations / Marketing, Executive / Director / Management
Pay Grade: 12A
About This Role:
The Director of Enrollment Marketing and Communications will be responsible for development and execution of an integrated marketing and communication strategy to support the university’s undergraduate enrollment and recruitment goals. The position will primarily support The Office of Enrollment Management (OEM) at Kansas State University. OEM is comprised of the offices of financial assistance, registrar, and undergraduate recruitment and admissions. Reporting to the Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, the Director leads and oversees a comprehensive communication plan encompassing the targeted outreach of all the functional units of OEM in coordination with the Office of the Vice President for Communications and Marketing and with academic units.
The Director will lead a team of marketing and communications professionals who operate in a fast-paced environment that delivers a high quantity and wide assortment of outreach and engagement efforts including print collateral, direct mail, emails, etc. They are the primary liaison with our University Department of Marketing and Communications to assist with the coordination of any advertising, web, and social media efforts. As a member of the OEM leadership team, the director provides strategic communication direction to the VP and other senior leaders and assistance with internal and external communications for the unit.
Why Join Us:
The https://www.k-state.edu/enrollment-management/ plays an important role in providing an exceptional student experience at Kansas State University by fostering university-wide collaboration and engagement in the recruitment and retention of our students.
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off – vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
This position is required to be performed on-site. Work is performed on employer premises or designated assignment location.
Visit this https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/policies/remote-work/index.html for K-State’s guidance and policies on remote work and flexible work arrangements. Remote work agreements are required for all flexible work arrangements and are subject to review.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Five to ten years of relevant experience
• Experience with email marketing, including copy, design, and delivery/implementation
• Proven project management and organizational skills with experience balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and campaigns simultaneously.
• Experience with CRM or student information systems such as Slate.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong writing, proofreading, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to interact cooperatively and sensitively with staff and individuals from other cultures, ethnic groups, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
• Experience supervising full-time staff
• Prior higher education marketing experience
• Prior admission/enrollment management experience
• Experience in developing automated, rolling campaigns through CRM system
• Basic HTML and/or CSS, Liquid Markup, and Microsoft Office skills
• Experience with student information systems (PeopleSoft)
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• Cover letter
• Three professional references
Screening of Applications Begins:
For best consideration apply by March 24, 2023
Anticipated Hiring Pay Range:
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Feb 17, 2023
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3922779
Join the Conversation