Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
Department: 3670045010 Carl R Ice College Engr Dean
Job no: 510558
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Categories: Administrative / Professional, Human Resources
Pay Grade: 09A
About This Role:
The Recruitment Coordinator is part of a dynamic team in the Office of Recruitment for the Carl R. Ice College of Engineering. This position is responsible for managing all on-campus visits and events (in-person and virtual) of prospective students for the college. This includes meeting with prospective students and their family/guests, developing and coordinating visits with representatives from all 12 engineering degrees, creating new and innovative experiences for prospective students, and coordinating college efforts with the Kansas State University Office of Recruitment and Admissions (ORA). This position serves as the primary point of contact for prospective students for the College of Engineering and represents the college at on-and select off-campus recruiting events.
Included as part of this position is being the main point of contact for the College of Engineering for the campus-wide CRM system in coordination with ORA. The position will create reports internally and for college leadership, complete data analytics for various processes and analyze strategy to help make data-driven decisions and increase the number of enrolled students. The recruitment coordinator will also assist in recruiting diverse and underrepresented students while managing all prospective student communications in partnership with ORA.
In addition, the recruitment coordinator advises Engineering Ambassadors which includes leading and developing the first-year college-wide E-LEAD program and recruiting future ambassadors. This position will also supervise student staff in the Office of Recruitment.
The recruitment coordinator will also play an important role in leading, developing, and implementing an effective recruitment strategy for all prospective and admitted students in the Carl R. Ice College of Engineering. In addition, they will assist in developing and maintaining literature, websites, social media, mailings, and other marketing materials for the college.
Why Join Us:
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off - vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Requires a bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience (This position may use an educational equivalency as determined relevant by a hiring manager.)
• B.S degree in a STEM discipline
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills, and an ability to work independently and within groups
• Experience with Microsoft Office program (Word, Excel, etc.) as well as other data management software
• Availability to work some evenings and some weekends. Some travel will be required
• Experience with customer service and/or industry
• Experience working with college students
• Working knowledge of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software application
• Experience in campus recruitment processes
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
• A current Kansas driver's license or ability to obtain a driver's license is required.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• Cover letter
• List of three professional references
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled. For best consideration, apply by May 1, 2021.
Anticipated Hiring Salary Range:
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Apr 22, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2236630