Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
The Professional Development Program (PDP) of the University at Albany’s Rockefeller College seeks service-minded individuals who are committed to performing high-quality work to fill two Senior Education Specialist positions in Albany, NY.
Under direction of the Department Manager or designee, position works with the project team to conduct activities related to the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of continuing professional education programming for caseworkers and supervisors of local departments of social service and voluntary agencies. As assigned by project management, this position will work in collaboration with the sponsor’s Instructional Design and Development unit to develop or revise curricula upon request of sponsor and serves as master trainer and liaison to training audience.
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
· Planning, researching, designing, developing, and implementing a variety of performance-based curricula and educational materials, including classroom training, e-learning, and self-paced educational and performance support materials.
· Reviewing and monitoring curricula and written products to assure quality and conformance with project objectives.
· Delivering classroom training throughout NYS, virtual classroom training using e-learning technology, and technical assistance programs.
· Conducting training needs assessments.
· Interpreting/using training evaluation data to revise/modify training curricula/materials.
· Completing assignments independently and within team settings.
· Providing coaching and mentoring to project staff.
· Maintaining complete records, preparing routine reports, and assisting preparation of materials for sponsors.
· Performing other duties as assigned to meet contract requirements.
SPECIAL NOTES: Employment is with The Research Foundation for The State University of New York, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the University at Albany. Salary is expected to be in the high $50s. Persons interested in the above position should submit a resume, three work-related references, along with a letter of application. Those selected for an interview will be asked to provide a writing sample. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, go to http://rfhr.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=130865. Applicants may also visit our website at www.pdp.albany.edu for more information.
Federal law and regulations require notice to all prospective employees regarding crimes that have occurred on campus in the current three year period. Please refer to the following website for the complete Annual Security Report (“Clery Report”): http://police.albany.edu/asr.htm As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, The Research Foundation for SUNY will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. The Research Foundation for The State University of New York, offers exceptional benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision, pension plans, competitive pay, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, life insurance and long-term disability insurance. The University at Albany offers a variety of performing arts, world class libraries, and competitive sporting events.