Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent & Compensation Services Coordinator
Department: 3670008010 Human Capital Services
Job no: 510503
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Regular)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Categories: Administrative / Professional, Communications / Public Relations / Marketing, Human Resources, Office / Clerical, Customer Service
Pay Grade: 06A
About This Role:
The Talent & Compensation Services Coordinator provides administrative support for mission-critical functions within Talent Acquisition (TA) and Compensation and Organizational Effectiveness (COE) departments. This role will be the front line support in responding to and resolving day-to-day inquiries for internal and external stakeholders.
• Administrative Support Customer Service: Provide administrative support and a high level of customer service for TA and COE departments. Manage the department phones and general email accounts. Provide triage support for routine inquiries and forward non-standard inquiries to appropriate team members as needed. Assist with walk-in application requests and assist the department with creating and updating educational tools such as handouts and presentations.
• Process Maintenance: Provide process maintenance for established processes for the TA and COE departments. Assist with processing the background checks for Graduate Assistants. Provide position structure maintenance, including job code and salary survey upkeep. Oversee, process, and maintain documentation for the State of Kansas pre-employment and random drug testing.
• Social Media: Maintain and assist in the creation of content for K-State Careers' social media accounts.
• Website: Maintain and assist in content development, edits and updates for the TA/COE websites.
Why Join Us:
Join our team! Talent Acquisition and Compensation & Organizational Effectiveness are departments within Human Capital Services (HCS), part of K-State central Human Resources. Our departments take great pride in our customer service and providing solutions to help meet the organizational needs of the University.
To learn more about HCS visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off - vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• High School Diploma
• Two or more years of experience in general office, clerical and administrative support work
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Two or more years of experience in human resources
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and processes
• Demonstrated customer services skills
• Experience managing social media and developing content
• Experience managing a website and developing content
• Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite products - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and attention to detail
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• A letter of interest describing relevant job experiences as they relate to listed job qualifications and interest in the position
• Three professional references including name, address, phone number, and email address
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled. For best consideration, apply by April 23, 2021.
Anticipated Hiring Salary Range:
$15.50-$18.27 per hour
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Apr 09, 2021
Application Closes: Apr 23, 2021
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2233669
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.