Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
University of Idaho
Technology Solutions Partner
Employee Category: Temporary
Pay Range: $10.00 - $13.00
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Technology Solutions Partner TH (TSP TH), supports the TSP team. The TSP team is the primary ITS liaison, technology service representative, and technical advisor for specified regions of a UI campus(es) and must be responsive, effective, and efficient in communicating with University of Idaho faculty, staff, and students regarding the use of information technology resources. The primary focus of this position is to assist the TSP team that provides initial customer support to the University Community. Duties include using excellent customer service skills to document customer questions and requests in person, by phone or by email or within the classroom, and assist the customer with technical questions or direct the customer to the appropriate ITS group or service.
• Basic understanding of modern computer technology, including common devices, common software applications, Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
• Experience in customer service demonstrating skills in listening/reading for understanding, professionalism, collaboration, advocacy, objectivity, diligence, and flexibility.
• Experience utilizing critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in communicating verbally and in writing.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
• Frequently lifts, carries, and/or otherwise moves information technology equipment weighing up to 50 pounds indoors and outdoors.
• Ability to traverse between buildings, floors within buildings, ladders, and crawl or maneuver in tight places.
Posting Number: STH001734P
Posting Date: 07/08/2020
Open Until Filled: Yes
This posting is for up to 2 positions. Posting will be open until filled by qualified candidates. First review of applications will start on 7/15/2020.
Applicants please complete the questionnaire for this position.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/1955324
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.