Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Academic Program Coordinator
Department: 3670085525 Salina Undergraduate Svcs
Job no: 512042
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Salina, Kansas
Categories: Academic Advising / Support, Administrative / Professional, Office / Clerical, Student Affairs / Services
Pay Grade: 08A
About This Role:
K-State Salina and the Student Support Services Program seeks an energetic, team-oriented individual for the position of Academic Program Coordinator. Student Support Services (SSS) is a grant funded TRIO Program under the Department of Education that is renewed based on continued federal funding. The Academic Program Coordinator is a full-time, term (12 months) position.
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks individuals whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's dedication to the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree in education or a related Field.
• Two (2) years of professional experience working in the field of academic advising, counseling and working with a diverse population.
• Master's Degree in Education or related field.
• Familiarity with TRIO Programs and higher education settings.
• Must be team-oriented and willing to work some evenings and weekends.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• Letter of application
• Resume or vitae
• Three (3) current professional references with phone numbers & e-mail addresses
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled. For best consideration, please apply by January 23, 2022.
Salary Range/ Pay Rate:
$39,780 - 48,000
Salary offers are commensurate with experience and education.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Jan 06, 2022
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2757431