Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: 3670009190 Counseling Services
Job no: 510805
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Regular)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Categories: Health Profession
Pay Grade: 08A
About This Role:
The Therapist position will provide professional counseling and psychological services to individuals, couples, groups, and crisis coverage.
Provide professional initial mental health assessments with brief intervention with various concerns, providing referrals and bridging care to other resources as needed.
Attend staff meetings, in-service trainings, and may involve supervision. Other duties as assigned.
Why Join Us:
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off - vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Master's degree in Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology, or Social Work and one to three years of relevant experience (i.e. LMFT/LCMFT, LCSW, LPC, etc.)
• Must be licensed to practice as a mental health professional in the state of Kansas
• One year post-graduate experience in the mental health field providing individual therapy
• Prior experience in a university counseling center
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
• Licensed or license eligible by the State of Kansas Behavioral Science Board
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• Cover letter
• Three professional references
• Copies of licensure
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until filled.
Anticipated Hiring Salary Range:
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Jun 04, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2294352