Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
Ticket Services Post Graduate Intern (K-State Athletics)
Department: 3670001110 K-State Athletics Inc (Agcy)
Job no: 511059
Employment type: Internship
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Pay Grade: 001
About This Role:
K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for a Ticket Services Post Graduate Intern, which is a temporary, full-time, benefits-eligible position for up to 24 months.
The Ticket Services Post Graduate Intern position is a local agency, hourly, unclassified position that will assist the Assistant Director of Ticket Operations in ensuring consistent daily operations of the KSA Ticket Office. This is a temporary benefit eligible full-time position for up to 24 months.
Why Join Us:
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-State, our supporters and each other.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com/
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/jobs/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks individuals whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's dedication to the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working in a customer service setting
• Experience in a collegiate athletic ticket office
• Must have a strong work ethic
• Two years undergraduate experience working in an intercollegiate athletics ticket office
• Knowledge of Big 12 rules and regulations pertaining to ticket sales
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
• This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, applicants must complete the online application and submit/upload the following documents:
• Cover letter describing your qualifications for the position
• Resume which must contain three professional references with contact information (name, title, phone number, email address)
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until filled.
Salary Range/Pay Rate:
$ 10.00 per hour (approximately $20,800 yearly estimate plus paid overtime) in the first year; potential to earn $12.50 (approximately $26,000 yearly estimate plus paid overtime) after completion of first year with a successful review and budget approval. Paid biweekly (26 pay periods).
• Medical, dental and vision health plans
• Retirement plan
• Earned leave plan - vacation and sick
• Parental leave plan
• Term life insurance
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Paid KSU designated holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Jul 08, 2021
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2359040