Home > University at Albany, SUNY – Division for Research – Research Facilitator
Jobs at Member Institutions & APLU
Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email email@example.com.
University at Albany, SUNY
Division for Research
The Atmospheric Sciences Research Center (ASRC) at the University at Albany (UAlbany), State University of New York (SUNY) seeks to hire a Research Facilitator to liaise with UAlbany’s Sponsored Programs Administration and RF Human Resources offices, assisting with day-to-day transactions that help faculty manage their research awards.
The selected candidate will help faculty manage grants by:
- Processing personnel appointments (undergraduates, graduates, post-docs, regular employees, and researchers’ summer salaries) including dealing with labor distribution, payroll, and other needed forms.
- Assisting international visitors in obtaining visas. This includes working directly with Research Foundation Human Resources and International Student Scholar Services to coordinate necessary forms.
- Purchasing, paying tuition, and performing monthly p-card reconciliations. Assist Research Foundation billing staff to explain expenses to sponsors when needed.
- Processing travel reimbursements for faculty, staff, and student travel on sponsored awards.
- Performing proposal budget reviews, effort certifications, at-risk requests, and many other varied tasks.
- Providing data and assisting faculty with anticipated expenditures on their awards. Preparing quarterly expenditure trends on non-sponsored awards to assist Director with managing Center budgets.
Join the Conversation