Job Postings enable you to post your own job and find other job listings offered by APLU members. This service is free for APLU members. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Idaho
Recruitment Specialist, Strategic Enrollment Management
Division/College: Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $23.08 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Reporting to the Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management, the SEM Recruitment Specialist develops strategic messaging and materials to support a variety of recruitment, retention and communications iniatives from the Strategic Enrollment Management Office. The incumbent will work directly with the Vice Provost to quickly and effectively communicate information via reports, e-communications and presentations through the SEM unit and broader campus community. The incumbent will assist in the implementation and execution of SEM initiatives to retain current students. The Recruitment Specialist will provide writing, proofreading and editing assistance to provide quality control to pieces produced. This position provides clarity and structure for the successful execution of communication projects and initiatives for SEM units and tracks the progress to ensure the messages are delivered on time and successfully.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience composing a variety of professional documents for general audiences
• Experience coordinating logistics for events
• Developing and delivering presentations to small and large audiences
• Experience working with minimum supervision
• Experience researching, interpreting, composing, editing, and laying out informational material
• Experience analyzing and presenting data, facts and written policies and participating productively in plans for coordinating actions
• Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite; web site development, desktop publishing software.
• Knowledge of the University of Idaho, its programs and practices, and administrative operations
• Established record of collaboration and good interpersonal and communication skills with individuals with diverse organizational, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
Posting Number: SP003854P
Posting Date: 03/28/2023
Open Until Filled: Yes
This position is posted as open until filled, however, applications submitted on or before April 12, 2023 will receive first consideration.
Position will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
Please use your letter of qualification to explain in detail how your work experience, skills, and abilities meet both the required and preferred qualifications as listed in the position description. Your letter of qualification will be used to demonstrate your communication and writing skills to determine your ranking among the other applicants for this position.
For resources about how to write a letter of qualification, please visit the HR website here: https://www.uidaho.edu/human-resources/careers/applicant-resources
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4061000
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Join the Conversation