The Powered by Publics advisory council meets quarterly to provide high-level leadership and strategic guidance for the initiative. The council is comprised of a diverse array of higher education experts, business community leaders, as well as a student representative. Topic-specific subcommittees and task forces are also expected to meet to provide guidance in the future as well.
Below is the roster for the full Powered by Publics Advisory Council:
- Robert Anderson, President, State Higher Education Executive Officers Association.
- Michelle Cooper, President, Institute for Higher Education Policy.
- Antonio Flores, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities.
- Christine Keller, Executive Director, Association for Institutional Research.
- Jennifer Keup, Director, National Resource Center, University of South Carolina.
- Dane Linn, Vice President of Immigration, Workforce & Education, Business Roundtable.
- George Mehaffy, Vice President for Academic Leadership and Change, American Association of State College and Universities.
- Demarée Michelau, President, Western Interstate Commission of Higher Education.
- Christopher Mullin, Director, Strong Start to Finish.
- Cedric Mutebi, Student Representative, Wayne State University.
- Ameilia Parnell, Vice President for Research and Policy, National Association of Student Personnel Administrators.
- Deborah Santiago, Chief Executive Officer, Excelencia in Education.
- Karen Stout, President and Chief Executive Officer, Achieving the Dream.
- Kathy Thompson, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Frontier Set HBCU Intermediary, based at the University of South Alabama.
- Josh Wyner, Vice President, Founder, and Executive Director, Aspen Institute, College Excellence.