Register now for the 2023 APLU Council on Strategic Communications (CSC) Summer Meeting from Sunday, July 16 to Tuesday, July 18 in Salt Lake City, Utah!
Among other topics, this year’s meeting will feature discussions on:
- How university communications and marketing departments can support the university’s mission following the U.S. Supreme Court’s upcoming decisions on the use of race-conscious admissions.
- Communicating the value of public higher education in a time of increased curiosity and inquiry from external stakeholders and state leaders;
- Simplifying the use of data in university storytelling to ensure messages have maximum reach and impact;
- Maximizing productivity, creativity, and team culture while balancing the needs for equity and work/life flexibility to ensure teams are healthy, happy, and productive;
- Integrating communications to create aligned and consistent messaging from various communications units across campus;
- And much more!
The CSC Summer Meeting provides a terrific opportunity to network with senior public affairs, communications, and marketing leaders from other public and land-grant universities, exchange best practices, and develop new ideas to improve strategic communications efforts.
Both extremely informative and fun, the meeting will kick off on Sunday, July 16 at 5:30pm with a welcome reception. In addition to great topics and discussions, the group will get to explore the area and spend Monday evening in downtown Park City. On Tuesday we will take a tour of the Utah State Capitol before the formal conference concludes later that afternoon at 4:45pm. There will be an optional networking opportunity Tuesday evening. More details on that coming soon.
We look forward to seeing you in Salt Lake City!
Join the Conversation