The dates for APLU council and commission summer meetings are now set. APLU councils convene university leaders with comparable titles, working in similar positions, to address critical issues and expand their knowledge base within their professional area of expertise. APLU commissions convene individuals, regardless of position and from multiple disciplines across the universities, to address critical issues and expand their knowledge base in areas of common interest. The councils and commissions’ summer meetings provide a forum for discussing issues they’re dealing with on campus. Registration links for the meetings will be added to this page as they become available.
- Commission on Economic and Community Engagement, Duluth, MN, June 4-6.
- Council of Presidents, Washington, DC, June 20-21.
- Council of 1890s Institutions, Washington, DC, June 22.
- Coalition of Urban Serving Universities, Washington, DC, June 22-23.
- Joint Council on International Initiatives and Council on Research Summer Meeting, Halifax, Nova Scotia, June 25-28.
- Council on Student Affairs, Albuquerque, NM, June 25-27.
- Council on Strategic Communications, Salt Lake City, UT, July 16-18.
- Council on Academic Affairs and Commission on Information, Measurement, and Analysis, Davis, CA, July 16-18.
- Joint iChange Network and Council on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Aspire Summit, Los Angeles, CA, July 17-20.
- The Board on Agriculture Assembly Joint Committees on Organization and Policy, Kansas City, MO, July 18-20.
- Council on Governmental Affairs, San Diego, CA, August 1-4.
Join the Conversation