APLU and Cornell University are pleased to announce a call for proposals to support new and/or ongoing campus programs focused on Indigenous/Native American students, undergraduate or graduate. Through the generous support of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, there are two $10,000 awards available.
- $10,000 to support new or ongoing Indigenous/Native American campus programming focused on students at APLU member institutions.
- Project support must begin in early 2024.
- Grantees provide project updates in March, June, and September.
- Grantees participate in a session at the 2024 APLU Annual Meeting to share progress on the proposed project (up to $1300 in additional funds will be available to support attending the APLU Annual Meeting)
Proposal Requirements (no more than 2 pages):
- Briefly describe the project including attention to the following: who will be impacted; the timeline of the project; how the funds will be allocated; thoughts toward sustaining the project or activities beyond the $10,000
- Provide a short bio for the individual who will be responsible for the project.
- Include a letter of support from the President/Chancellor
- Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm ET, January 5, 2024.
- Submissions may be submitted in either Microsoft Word or PDF format and sent to Robin Parent (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Awardees will be notified by February 1, 2024
Please contact Robin Parent (email@example.com) with any questions.