APLU is pleased to present its 2017 Annual Report. Our association and membership engaged in a wide array of projects and initiatives centering on the three pillars of our work—expanding access and improve student success to deliver the next generation workforce; advancing and promote research and discovery to improve society and foster economic growth; and building healthy, prosperous, equitable, and vibrant communities.
Looking ahead to 2018, we know public universities will continue to face a series of questions, challenges, and opportunities. As a North American association, APLU is uniquely positioned to strengthen our members through collective action to help institutions better serve their students and the public. Much work lies ahead as the reauthorization of the Higher Education Act proceeds, the ever-changing landscape of learning technology continues to take shape, and much more.
APLU continues to help advance the interests of our universities and the students they serve while providing forums that spotlight best practices to be developed and shared across our institutions. Working collectively to overcome the shared challenges we face will prove key as institutions work to remain nimble amid an ever-shifting
- Center for Public University Transformation
- University-Community Student Success Partnerships
- Completion Grants
- APLU Adaptive Courseware Grant Program
- A SMART Approach to Student Success
- SEMINAL—Student Engagement in Mathematics through an Institutional Network for Active Learning
- AMPSS—Advancing Math Pathways for Student Success
- Science & Mathematics Teaching Imperative: MTEP—Mathematics Teacher Education Partnership
- Network of STEM Education Centers (NSEC)